Last weekend, we took a little trip to St. Louis to celebrate Mother's Day and Wyatt's birthday. It has become a little tradition of ours to get away on Wy's birthday/Mother's Day weekend, and I wanted to take the boys to a Cardinals game, so off to St. Louis we went!
It was a fabulous trip! Our hotel was directly across from the Arch, and the boys LOVED waking up and sitting in the window seal looking out at the Arch.
We took them to the zoo, a Cardinals game, and to many other wonderful events in St. Louis, but they loved the Arch. They loved running in the green grass under it, and they loved chasing each other.
My grandpa helped build this Arch, so it was neat to touch something he worked on. HOWEVER... I do NOT like heights. My husband may even say I am VERY afraid of heights. I had big plans to stay on the ground while my men went to the top. Wyatt had other plans for me.
How can anyone tell these sweet boys NO!
Kyle was fascinated by the Arch. It was really, really TALL!
Isn't he the most adorable little boy?! I love him so much. I always tell him that he was my dream come true. When we had him, my dream of being a mommy came true. While we were walking around St. Louis, he told me I was HIS dream come true! This tender hearted little boy melts my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment