Yesterday, was my sweet Wyatt's 3rd birthday party. His request was to have a penguin party.
I aim to please!
Party favor bags
Treats to take home!
Penguin popcorn, snow caps, and Swedish fish for our penguin movie (Happy Feet)
Makes me giggle every time I see them! Mrs. Miyong, a sweet lady from our church, makes cakes and cake pops on the side. I'm so thankful for her!
Wyatt's request...arctic circles (donuts!)
Bird Bites for the Skinny Penguins (fruit, veggies, and dip), and fishing cups (jello with a Swedish fish, and a penguin fishing)
Isn't this amazing?!! Wyatt met with Mrs. Miyong and designed this cake. I think they did an amazing job!
We had planned to have the party outside, but it was SO hot! Penguins don't like the heat :)
Wyatt's favorite drink, thanks to his Nanny and Pa Pa! I rarely give it to him, but it was a specific party request.
Glacier Water...should have taken a picture of this but the bottles are wrapped in Penguin duck tape.
He loved opening presents.
He is three. I can't believe my baby boy is three years old.
We should have taken a family picture earlier in the day, before my hair landed in a pony tail and before Wyatt missed his nap, but we were all dressed in black and white! I did shop for weeks to find these little boy black shirts, so I HAVE to show them off! ha! Wyatt refused to turn around and just look at little Kohen's face...pure exhaustion!
I have lots more pictures I'll be sharing, but I am so appreciative of all the friends and family who made this day, and every birthday, so special. We love you all very much!






No comments:
Post a Comment