Some days, we just stay at home and do jack squat. Some days, we adventure out to do something extra-extra special. Today, we went to meet my dad and brother at a lake in Bella Vista. It was so much fun, and both of my boys caught fish, ate junk, fell in the water, and made enough noise that I'm shocked they caught anything. It was a perfect day in every way!
It was raining, so we started out in the dock.
I'm serious when I say that the cast has not slowed this child down...one ounce!
He loves Papa Mitchell. My dad would throw the line out, and he'd tell Wyatt to leave it in the water. My dad would hand him the pole, and within two minutes, Wyatt would say, "Papa, It's time to bring it in." So cute!
I bought a stroller last week because Wyatt's is super heavy now. I get so tired of carrying him around, so this stroller is his new wheel chair. I LOVE it!
Once the rain stopped, we headed outside. Kohen let out half of the crickets. He liked seeing them walk on the water. I bet my brother (Uncle Mickey!) baited Kohen's hook 100 times. It was hilarious!
I take this little blue chair every where we go. Such a lifesaver!
He thinks he has a bite!
He's so patient!
His first fish of the day!
He loved this fish so much that he we had to bring him home with us. He's in my freezer right now!
What a perfect day for me and for my boys! The day ended with sandwiches and chips on the dock! Pure perfection!
1 comment:
so fun! we just got fishing poles for the pond by our house! hope wyatt and his leg are doing ok!!
Post a Comment