We love lazy Saturday mornings. It really is my favorite part of the week. I love the cuddles in bed, and I LOVE it when the boys realize that Kyle doesn't have to work. They are SO happy that daddy gets to stay home for the whole day! Eventually, we all decide we are SO hungry that we need to go to the Cracker Barrel for breakfast. It makes for the perfect day.
This Saturday morning, while still in our pajamas, we decided to go out to the garage to build a wooden monster truck that Uncle Mickey gave to Kohen for his birthday.
Hammer's were used. Nails were hammered, and I'm sure we woke up all the neighbors.
Kohen was super focused. Wyatt did all that he could to break Kohen's focus.
Let me introduce you to super dad!
Look at Wyatt's face. What in the world?!
He was SO proud of his monster truck that he slept with it Saturday night.
The finished product! Not too shabby!
My sweet Kohen, I wish I had as much determination and focus as you do. You are such a champ!
No comments:
Post a Comment