Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Johnson Family-Established June 21, 2003

I'm a little, itty bitty bit late in writing this post, but I have good reasons. June is always busy for us...Father's Day, my birthday, our wedding anniversary.  This year was a big one too, and I was beyond excited to celebrate TEN years of marriage to my best friend.  I could write a million kind words about my sweetheart.  I really could.  He really is the dreamiest man in this world. Ten years passed by in a blink, and to celebrate, we went to JAMAICA!  It too was dreamy, like paradise with the most friendly and kind people who treated us like royalty.  As soon as I get pictures, I'll post them, but it was a perfect trip.

My sweet in laws took these two boys + my nephew to Branson for a week. Can you imagine?!  They had a blast! I think they did EVERYTHING there is to do in Branson, and even though they have only been home for a few days, my boys have already asked to go back.

My mother-in-law gave this board to us. It has our last name and our anniversary date on it.  I love it, and I LOVE that in 10 years, we have two darling boys!





No comments: