Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fireworks!

Our church does a HUGE fireworks celebration, and is so beautiful!  

I've never been able to go because my sweet Wyatt can not stay awake. . . until this year!  

He LOVES fireworks!
  
Focus! 

We went with the Rowes, and this picture just cracks me up.  I was sitting next to Kyle, and I leaned over to tell him about Jason wearing his sunglasses.  I laughed at him (I know...terrible!) After the fireworks were over, he told us that last year a piece of ash from the fireworks fell into one of his eyes and he had to have it removed.  Serves me right for making fun of him :)  

So focused! 

These two little boys crack me up. They could play for days!  I was so worried about my little Kohen making friends, friends like he had in North Carolina (miss you Charlie Bear and Henry Bean!)  Thank you, Lord for this little stinker pie, Zach Rowe.  

Kohen fell on the sidewalk in Branson. You can't tell in these pictures, but Zach had the EXACT same scratch on his right eye.  Two peas...


Look closely...Wyatt spent most of the evening running up and down this hill.  This child wears me out :) But, I love him to pieces! 

Happy 4th of July! 

No comments: