Oh dear me...I'm behind so many blog posts that I barely know where to begin. I've been enjoying summer with my sweet boys, even though Kohen is just going to Kindergarten, I feel like he's going off to boarding school. I've been trying to fit so many things in (we have a "summer fun list") and we have been busy!
We have one month before school starts, and we have some exciting news. More on that later.
A few weeks ago, we had my niece's birthday party at our house. It was so sweet, and so different having PINK all over our house! I loved it! McKayla turned 2, and she loves princesses. Mrs. Miyong (our amazing friend who happens to be the most amazing cake decorator!) made this sweet cake, a Barbie princess with blonde curly hair, just like McKayla. She LOVED it!
This is my big brother, the famous Uncle Mickey. My boys adore this man! I am so proud of him, and he is the sweetest daddy!
It was also my other nieces birthday, Allie, and Mrs. Miyong made her princess cake pops. It was so fun watching all the kids attempt to eat these cake pops. They all had purple princess icing all over their sweet faces.
We had lots of family, lots of food, and lots of presents! It was a great day!
Happy Birthday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment