Thursday, September 5, 2013

Preschool is The Bomb Digity!

Last year, when my baby boy was 2, he went to a Kid's Day out program, and his big brother walked him in the building. It was a big-brother requirement. And, this year, Kohen was late for Kindergarten so that he could walk baby brother in on his first day of preschool.  They literally ran in the door, and I didn't get a picture! 

This year, my baby boy started Preschool, and for 2 days a week, he gets to have 3 hours of crazy, uninterrupted FUN!  

This child of mine, he's stinkin' hilarious!  Since Kohen started Kindergarten, this baby brother has been heartbroken and talkative...he talks even when I'm in the other room.  He asks questions about questions, and he wants to know "WHY?" for everything!  I've really had a great time with him, and he always has a plan for our day.  


I told them to "lean in" to each other. The both slanted their precious bodies to the left. They crack me up! 

Without prompting...Wyatt is CRAZY!  

That's it!  


Daddy and his mini-me.  These two...for the first two years of this itty bitty boys life, he only wanted his mama!  Then, like a big bag of heavy rocks, I got dumped for the handsome man below. I don't blame him. Daddy throws higher, gives better piggy back rides, and he is a much better cuddle bug. 

I love these three so much! 

And, so it begins! 


This is Mrs. Ship0lee (Shipley). Wyatt loves her and has told everyone he has a teacher.  

Where's Kohen?!  



Wyatt says, "This is MY school!"  

After the first day of school, I couldn't wait to ask Wyatt about his day.  I carried him out to the car, and he said, "Mama, school is the bomb digity!" That's a great start!

No comments: