We had a rather uneventful first day. Kohen didn't cry. I didn't cry. Kyle was quiet and Wyatt was hanging on for dear life. We were ready, and I have feared this day for years (5 of them, to be exact!) But, I was calm, Kohen was excited and happy and "a little itty bit scared", but everything was okay. And, he did say that one of the best parts of his day was when I picked him up. Bless his sweet heart. I thought he was going to fall asleep on the two minute ride home.
Pray for this lady! Kohen and Mrs. May
Last week, I had ALL of my men at home with me, including Amanuel. Yesterday, Amanuel went back home, and today, I lost Kohen and Kyle. Poor Wyatt was having withdrawals from hardcore playtime, and by 11am today, he was begging me to pick up Kohen. I was ready to pick him up too, but we read a few books and spent some nice time together, just the two of us.
His new backpack, filled to the brim. I love that Kyle is walking both of the boys in while I'm chasing behind them taking pictures :)
His desk (he made sure to tell me that he colored in all the lines:)
Notice that he was not sitting next to his best buddy, Zach. Smart teacher!
He's such a great kid!
The Friday before school started, we had "Meet the Teacher." Wyatt was SO excited to see his buddy, Colson.
First day picture...clothes picked out by Kohen, hair done by mommy, and breakfast fixed by daddy.
Oh, Wyatt! Love these boys!
Kohen and two of his buddies, Zach and Titus
Best part of my day...5pm when all three of my men were home with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment