Sunday, April 6, 2014

Soccer is FUN this time around!

When Kohen was 3, I signed him up for soccer.  We had just moved to NWA, and I thought it would be a great way for him to make new friends.  Let's just say that it didn't go so well. We made it 3 practices, and I refused to go back after my 3 year old had a melt down over his purple soccer shirt.  

We've had a long winter here in Arkansas. Lordy lordy, it has been LONG!  My boys have been stuck inside for so long that I hope that soccer will be a good way to get them outside.  



Wyatt is almost 4, and I'm SO hoping that soccer goes better for him than it did with Kohen at this age. It may help that Kyle is his coach.  Maybe not.

Kohen LOVES soccer practice.  His buddy kicked the ball so hard that his shoe flew off.  Kohen was thoroughly entertained!  


Wyatt is VERY focused…at Kohen's practices.  At his own soccer practices, he prefers to eat snacks.

No comments: