Saturday, May 17, 2014

Soccer Finale

Soccer was fun. Yes, I can absolutely say that it was a great experience this year! 

Wyatt is a trooper. He didn't love playing soccer, but he didn't quit…except when he needed to adjust his shoes, his socks, his shorts…cracks me up!  

Kyle did a great job coaching, and Wyatt was so proud that his daddy was the coach. I don't know how Kyle will ever get out of this coaching business :) 



 This daddy loves his boy so much.  Makes my heart so proud! 



When Wyatt's game is over, we always find a dirt pile and a group of buddies to dig with. They were occupied and dirt washes off :) 

Kohen LOVED soccer this year, and he was my little super star.  
 He had to spend a few moments making someone laugh. 

 And, if you can teach your buddy to make toot noises with your hands, why not?!  

I'm so thankful that my boys enjoyed soccer this time around!  

No comments: