Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mother's Day Tea

Mother's Day is the just the best day ever!  Kohen's class invited all the moms to school to sing us a few songs and serve us tea and cookies.  It was SO adorable!  I sobbed when Kohen was videotaped saying that he loves him mom "because she gives me hugs and kisses!"  Melt. my. Heart!  


He is the happiest child on earth!  


I love this picture of Kohen, looking at a sweet girl in his class, and his buddy sitting behind him with his hand on his chin. Cracks me up! 



Kohen drew me so many pictures, and he wrote a book about me.  It said that I love Buffalo Wild Wings…I've never eaten there, but I guess since it is my favorite, we should try it out! Ha! 

My self-portrait! 

Being a mom to my two boys is the best gift I've ever been given!  

No comments: