Saturday, May 10, 2014

Four is awesome!

Oh, my sweet baby boy!  
Wyatt Kyle, you are every mommy's dream, and I love you beyond your wildest imagination.  


At the last minute, you decided you wanted a pool party.  Last minute with your mommy never goes over well, but it was your birthday request, and I aim to please.  

We pulled it together, and we had the best time EVER!  

Mrs. Cara came with your girls. 

Of course, your Nana came! 

You really, really wanted this water slide from Sam's Club. Daddy snuck in and bought it, hid it, and you found it.  It was, you said, the "best pwes-ent ever!"  

I agree!  It is pretty awesome!  


We had about 15 little friends there, but I guess I put my camera up after we all swam :)  

Your request was a Paw Patrol party, and Mrs. Miyong hand drew this amazing cake!  

And, you must have puppy cookies too, right? 

Four candles on this banner…how in the world?! 

You loved your party, and you loved swimming with all your sweet friends.  

And, as I've said MANY times…you are so much like your daddy, which is just another reason I adore you! 


 You and your best friend, Ava, were very focused on your cake! 

My sweet doll, you are just a dream. You make me laugh all day long, and my heart will break when you start kindergarten.  I adore every ounce of you, and I'm so proud of you!  
Happy 4th Birthday, sweet boy!  

No comments: