Sunday, November 23, 2008

Baby Yogurt and Cooking Magazines

In an effort to cut back on our tv viewing (and lower our budget!), we decided to cut back to basic cable. We save so much money, but I miss the Food Network. I mean, I miss it like I miss my mom, which is a lot. So, thanks to my mom and Kyle, I get the best cooking magazines, and I cherish them. I hang on to them for years and years! I flag pages, write notes on them, read them over and over. I love them! I love them so much that my shelf was too full to fit anymore magazines, so I decided to clean out my shelf, rip out my favorite recipes, and put them in a binder. Of course, I didn't finish. I actually didn't get too much done, but Kohen and Kyle helped me to rip out our favorite foods. Below are my FAVORITE cooking magazines. My mom just got me the new Food Network magazine and I LOVE it too! Kohen helped me to organize, mess up piles, eat my favorite recipes, and slobber on my recipe cards!

This is the coolest thing I've ever made, and I cook-a lot! I read this blog and this lady gave the directions for making baby friendly yogurt. Since Kohen is 8 months old, he can have yogurt, so I decided to make that for him too. I did, and it was so easy and better yet, Kohen LOVES it! He's such a finicky eater, and he may not like it tomorrow, but today, he likes it!

1 comment:

the osbornes said...

I'm with you, I LOVE cooking magazines! I haven't heard of the Food Network one, I need to check that out!