Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Double Trouble
I'm so excited to be leaving next Friday to visit my family and friends in Arkansas. My best friend in the world, who saved us just after we gave birth to Kohen (seriously!) had twins around Christmas. The girls are growing like weeds, and I've missed out. I can't WAIT to get my hands on them! I can't believe it has taken me this long to get back home, but it just seems like we have one thing after another. Plus, if you haven't traveled with a child, you really should. Then, you won't be so judgemental to the poor parents with screaming children on your next plane ride :)
Kohen will be getting spoiled by his Grandma Kay, I'm sure. She just can't tell him NO, so he'll be tearing down her cute house too! Oh, and she has a poodle. Boy, do I feel sorry for that poodle!
So, watch out Flynt children-Aunt Candy is on her way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment