On March 26th, Henry "the bean" Bullard turned one. I've been keeping Henry for a long time now, and he and Kohen are truly the best of friends, even brothers. They really love each other, and I always joke with Henry's parents that I should be paying them to keep Henry. He's a doll, and I am so proud of him. He's really quite opposite of Kohen. He's very calm, easy going, and he's very cuddly-my favorite trait! He also likes to eat! Kohen isn't calm, he's mildly high-maintenance, and he doesn't like to be cuddled or rocked. Oh, and he doesn't like to eat. He really likes to do his own thing, and he works on his own time. They are really the perfect pairing.
Henry's party was so sweet. He LOVED the special, baby-friendly banana cake his mom made for him and all the other babies. He didn't really smash the cake in his face, but he more just ate it. He played and played and opened his gifts like a very well-behaved little doll.
I really wasn't sure about keeping another baby. I didn't even know how to take care of my own newborn, more less another baby. The outcome has been amazing. We have Henry, his wonderful parents, and I can't imagine not having the Bullard family in our life, and we were so excited to celebrate Henry's first year of life! What a great day!
1 comment:
Candy I love all your new posts!! Gotta have my Kohen fix every once in awhile. Also, unless there is more than one Henry Bullard in Durham, I just saw him & his momma in Baby Talk magazine! So funny that I saw that the same day I read this post.
Post a Comment