You know when sometimes, even after 10 years of dating and marriage, you just wonder if there is anything else your spouse could do to surprise you . . . well, last night, which was the final evening of Kyle's mini-vacation (I sure wish I could come up with a better word than "vacation" because it was NOT a vacation) Kyle handed me this notecard. He then sent me all over our house, under our house, in the yard, with a scavenger hunt he had planned for me. At the end of my "hunt", I found my dream camera (Nikon D60, VR with two super duper lenses!). I usually don't "want" things. I know if I say that I want something, Kyle will spend the next 6 weeks researching every possible "thing" about whatever "thing" it is I want. It is such a pain. Well, I mentioned a while back that I would love to have this camera, and I got it last night. I'm so excited. I don't even know how to turn it on, but prepare for some super-fabulous pictures in a few days!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment