Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Kyle passed his boards. Not that I had any doubt because he's a smarty pants, and he always does great. I have to admit though that I was a little worried this time around. Kyle worked 12 hour days, came home and played with Kohen, consoled me as I was 9 months pregnant, super-uper fat, tired, hormonal, and crying to him in the evening. He would then tuck me in to bed, and then he'd go study with his "new" buddies at our local Waffle House until the wee hours of the morning. He'd come home and do it all over again the next day. These tests are EXPENSIVE, very expensive. He needed to pass, and he did. He did great too! Kyle's test was on a Saturday, and we went into labor Sunday morning. God's timing is pretty impeccable!
We are proud of you, Kyle.
Oh, the best part...Kyle received his scores in the mail and included in the envelope was the date of his next test, which was attached to another BIG test bill! Does this ever end? I guess our next big testing hurdle will be in April. This test is in Atlanta. I guess the Johnson family will be invading Georgia! You Bull Dog fans had better watch out! And, a certain little gal named Quinn Murphy had better watch out too. The Johnson boys are coming to town!
This picture is from our college graduation, which was 8 years ago (oh my gosh, we are old!
This was Kyle's undergraduate and my graduate school graduation). From here, we moved to Little Rock, Kyle completed medical school, and now we are about to finish a five year journey here in North Carolina.

3 comments:
Woo Hoo!! Congratulations!! I know this has been a LONG rode, but the light is at the end of the tunnel!! So happy for you both! I love the pic of you on graduation day - so sweet! And Kohen better watch out once Wyatt gets a little bigger ;)
SOOOOOOOOO exciting! Many congrats to you both... you know what they say: "behind every good man...is a GREAT woman!" You've also made a lot of sacrifices for your family - keep up the great and very hard work! Love you girl! You guys are most definitely on my list of "FAVORITE PEOPLE"... XOXOX, e*
OMG! I love that you will be coming down here. Let me know the date when you have it so I can put it on the calender. I can't wait to meet Wyatt and for y'all to meet Quinn. There are tons of fun things we can go do too!! Yay!!!
Post a Comment