Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chaw-lee turned 3!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Sweet Charlie Bear!

Kohen has two best-ee buddies, Charlie and Henry. Charlie lives right up the street from our house, and there isn't a single day that passes that Kohen wakes up from his nap and says, "Mama, you call Chaw-lee's mommy to see if he can play bikes with me?  Please and thank you." 

Well, sweet blonde and perfectly well-mannered Charlie turned 3 a few days before Kohen, we sure enjoyed celebrating his special day with him. 


They are always side-by-side.  

Kohen, doing what Kohen likes to do...drink, not eat, just drink! 


Charlie and his beautiful mommy, Tiffany---Tiffany just had a baby a few months ago, and I'm very impressed that she looks so great.  She even has MAKE-UP on!  


Wyatt tried pulling the table cloth off of the table to get at the pizza and cupcakes.  That's my boy!

Charlie's baby brother, Henry.  I swear, he's one of the "prettiest" babies I've ever seen!  He's so sweet and calm too! 


No comments: