Let me set the scene for you... I'm grocery shopping, well at least attempting to grocery shop, with Wyatt on my hip because he was trying to dive out of the shopping cart. He's screaming. People are starring, and I've lost my list because Wyatt threw it down somewhere. I finally put him on the ground so that I could read the labels on the back of cake boxes. I need to bake some cupcakes for Kohen's class this week, and they have to be peanut allergy friendly. That takes concentration. Wyatt is tearing down the boxes in the isle, and my phone rings.
Laura (La La) called me to inform me that I had made a BIG mistake! She ran her 1/2 marathon in an hour and 53 minutes, not 56 minutes. Apparently, that is BIG deal, and I needed to "correct my blog posting!" Either way, she ran 13.1 miles today. She ran 13.1 miles faster this year than she did last year, and even though I LOVE to compete with her, there is NO way I will even attempt to run 13.1 miles in an hour and 53 minutes. Way to go, Superstar!
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment