Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dr. Johnson and his final graduation

Oh, we had another graduation celebration. I think this may be our last one for Kyle, but I could be wrong.  I have to say that graduation is never fun. Honestly, it is painfully boring. But, UNC's graduation has great food, and Kyle did stand up to give a speech. I'm always nervous for him when he gives speeches. I get stressed out for him,  but he always pulls it off, brings tears to my eyes, and makes me proud and honored to be his wife. 

I took a picture of our table this year. 

Blue means salmon!  

Here's a picture of Kyle giving his gracious speech.


 

While I am proud of my husband, proud beyond anyone's wildest imagination there are two people who couldn't be more proud of their baby boy. Kyle is so appreciative of them-they are the parents who haven't missed one exciting moment, and Kyle stood before all of us thanking his mom and dad for their support and love. I wish I could remember his speech, but I do remember that he told his mom and dad that they were there for him, and they always encouraged him to follow his dreams.   I snapped this picture of them while Kyle was saying those words, and you could see proud tears welling up in their eyes. All I could think about was that I would do the same thing at my boys' graduations.  What a sweet moment!
 


Love this guy!

Kyle has a handful of ladies that supported him throughout this journey, and this is Lesia. Kyle ADORES her!  

This is Kyle's mentor, Dr Amy Ursano.  There are a few doctors that he worked with who he hopes to emulate and this is one of them. Oh, and she's a mother of 3, including a 6 month old!  WOW! 

No comments: