Boy did we celebrate Father's Day this year! Kyle deserved a break. Kenny needed a break, especially after keeping my kids for several days. And, Uncle Tracy needed a break too! So, we took that much needed break and drove to the lake. What a great day! I swear, there is nothing better than a day on the lake!
Kyle was so excited!
Wyatt even liked the boat!
Pops was our superb driver!
Oh, and these two little toots had the time of their life! The sunglasses crack me up, and they shared their Nana and Pops wonderfully!
I love this picture! He looks like a little man! Brayden, say "CHEESE!"
Love the curls!
Kohen just loved the water!
Wyatt was okay with the water, but he preferred being on the boat with his mommy!
Couldn't help myself!
All three of Nana and Pops' boys
Our Captain (s)
A little tubing on daddy's back
So serious!
Pooped out!
Aunt Jo Jo and Uncle T-wacy!
Our fearless Captain! Go Pops!
PS. Nana was there with us, but after a little incident attempting to wakeboard, I promised I wouldn't post any pictures :) But, I do have good ones!

No comments:
Post a Comment